Facilities (Hard Services) Lead
Job ID: JOB-11568
Facilities (Hard Services) Lead Our client is recruitingfor a Hard Services Lead for a large MNC in Kildare. The Hard Services Lead will need to lead the hard services planned and reactive maintenance works for all site facilities while ensuring all safety, quality and service standards are fully adhered to They manage all aspects of the team across all shifts. This role will be responsible/assist for delivering the company business objectives.
- To carry out planned preventative maintenance on all equipment under our control as per the Plant CMMS / system
- Proactively identify and remedy equipment maintenance issues, to maximise equipment uptime
- Servicing of mechanical, electrical and non-technical equipment
- Carry out fault finding and repairs on equipment, contact and coordinate service engineers where external assistance is required
- Day to day people management of technicians and effective management and allocation of resources
- Maintain appropriate records in line with cGMP requirements.
- Assist in the installation of new plant and equipment.
- To keep engineering departments informed and updated at all times in relation to equipment issues.
- Liaising with production department engineers and other support personnel to identify and solve problems
- Assist with all queries regarding quotations and purchasing when requested
- Maintain and maximize use of client CMMS / CAFM (Computer Aided Facility Management) system and ensure all works are completed and closed within the agreed timeframe
- Provide relevant information to assist with the generation of reports
- Ensure compliance at all times with Health and Safety and legislative requirements
- Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with all current regulations
- Ensure that EH & S procedures are adhered to at all times. Contribute to targets related to Safety, Quality, Compliance and Continuous Improvement.
- Report of any accident, incidents and out of place findings to the client / line manager
- Maintain the workshop and maintenance stores areas in a tidy condition at all times
- 5 Years’ Experience working in a similar role
- Certificate /Diploma or Senior Trades in Electrical / Mechanical / Automation
- Must be highly organised and methodical
- Proven Manager with a history of achieving and exceeding targets
- Proven history of change control
- Great communicator, with ability to present to clients
- Experience in the following areas, – M&E, Calibration, Building fabric, HVAC.
For further information on this role please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531/ firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11624 Senior Network Operations Engineer Our client, a telecoms company is currently looking to recruit a Senior Network…
Job ID: JOB-11632 Automation & Controls Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company located in Ballina are looking to…
Job ID: JOB-11631 Senior Financial Accountant Our client a large pharmaceutical company is recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant to…