Our client, a service provider in Dublin are looking to recruit a Facilities Manager for their site.
The Facilities Manager (FM) is responsible for managing all aspects of facilities service as detailed in the scope of works section of the contract and will report to the Account Director. In this capacity, the jobholder will be the person responsible for the service delivery at specified locations, which will be measured by contractual Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
The role will have functional accountability for an assigned sector of the Client Sites and the jobholder is responsible for all aspects of client and tenant satisfaction.
The FM is responsible for working directly with the local client to ensure a thorough understanding of their objectives and the implementation of acceptable property-specific operating strategies that achieve these required standards. Once developed the FM must oversee the implementation of all approved initiatives and programs, by managing and coordinating the efforts of the FM team (e.g. direct reports, service providers, contractors, and building employees) to achieve the goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communication with Site Leadership team (Country Manager, HR, Finance Legal, IT etc.).
- Preparation and distribution of Quarterly / Annual Business Review (QBR / ABR) information to client's satisfaction.
- Procurement of goods and services for client's buildings utilizing the sourcing teams.
- Hold regular meetings with Landlord, ensuring that terms of lease are being provided to client- e.g. external maintenance, central plant management.
- Space evaluation and planning, updating of floor plans using clients architect partners
- Responsibility for meeting KPI's and SLA's defined within the contract.
- Project Management during built-out phases, liaising with architects/landlords, organizing work schedules, etc.
- Coach and guide all project teams (sub-contractors, maintenance engineers and commissioning engineers) throughout full project lifecycles
- Site Inspections (with other members of Facility Team):
- Daily cleaning
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning
- Landscaping (when present)
- Ensure that contracted resources deliver work to meet duration and quality targets, addressing and ensuring the correction of under-performance issues.
- Establish and operate the information systems necessary for effective scheduling and recording of contract work.
- Processing and controlling of invoices and work orders, opening and monitoring budgets in the financial system (Oracle), preparing and updating forecasts.
- Oversee and follow up on all technical maintenance for installations (AC/heating/fire extinguishing system, electrical installations etc.).
- Negotiate, renegotiate and maintain contracts with vendors.
- Planning and budgeting of internal fit out works and technical installations.
- Purchasing of furniture, organization of internal departmental office/space moves.
- Manage a team of receptionists and an Office Services Coordinator/ Building Operations
- Coordinator, including allocating resource, delegating workload, ensuring adherence to best practices etc. (roles not present on every site).
- General administration of department, (holidays, training, performance reviews etc.).
- Updating and maintaining official safety documents, liaise with government authorities.
- Organization of fire evacuation and first aid training for employees.
- Point of Contact for security/alarm responding
- Deputise / provide cover for Office Services Coordinator / Building Operations Coordinator when appropriate.
Decision making / complex problem solving:
- Proactively gathers information from appropriate sources
- Probes/considers all of the facts
- Considers other perspectives
- Refers to long term plans and goals, draws sound inferences
- Prioritizes key factors
- Acts decisively, promptly and confidently
- Able to operate with limited guidance
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Strong communication skills, leadership, teamwork, analysis, judgment and customer focus.
- Able to evaluate priorities and re-juggle as appropriate
- Able to resolve conflict and communicate intentions clearly
- Deliver on time and with high quality results
- A self-starter who possesses intellectual curiosity.
- A proven team player at ease with sleeves rolled up approach.
- Spreadsheets and word processing
- High level of IT literacy
- Ideally 6 years + experience in Facilities Management role within a large commercial organization.
- Experience of owning facilities contracts and supplier/ contractor management.
- Experience with EU Facility legislation, and governing bodies.
- Quality Assurance knowledge and experience desirable.
- Fluency in local language and English essential
For further information on this Facilities Manager role in Dublin please contact Aisling Reardon on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie