Job ID: JOB-12948
Contact: Caroline Kingston Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 00353 868395531
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick is currently looking to recruit a Facilities Manager for their site. As a Site FM Lead and Site Leadership member you will serve as a single point of accountability and responsibility for all facilities management functions for the site. This role ensures the consistent delivery of all facilities related functions including facilities maintenance operations, infrastructure management, workplace experience, space management, efficient delivery of site services, maintenance and utilities operations, supports project delivery, energy management and facilities operations by utilizing an effective balance of internal employees and service providers.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for implementing business continuity plans, energy/sustainability initiatives, and infrastructure management programs to support strategic facilities planning in support of E&PS and Site Leadership
- Provide leadership and Mentor the professional and personal development of employees by providing performance feedback, establishing clear goals and objectives and building productive working relationships in the FM Function
- Implement/ Lead an efficient Utilities Maintenance Program to sustain targeted equipment availability.
- Develop/ Maintains relevant Critical metrics for Facilities and report progress and plans to the site and global leadership teams.
- Ensure effective and high-quality data maintenance in our CMMS System.
- Assure accurate documentation of records for facilities department activities.
- Ensure high standard for safety and environmental processes and systems in relation to work preparation, execution and control for internal and external teams
- Communicate and collaborate with key contractors for service, repairs and agreements for the facility and grounds.
- Responsible for knowledge of and adherence to the policies and procedures as they relate to the requirements of FDA Quality System Regulation, ISO 13485 and ISO 9001.
- Establish budget and accurate spending projections, lead within capital and operating resources and able to identify significant OPEX and capital spend requirements during Budget preparation.
Key competencies required
- Drive, energy and passion for delivering to Business commitments.
- Demonstrated record of critical thinking and tactical responsiveness
- Team leadership including mentoring & coaching skills demonstrated in a business environment
- Strong communication, reporting and presentation skills.
- Good organizational skills and orientation to detail
- Familiar and experienced in problem solving methodologies.
- Strong influencing and Collaboration skills.
- Strive for continuous improvement on facility and labour standards.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL:
- 3rd Level Degree qualifications preferably Engineering or science based
- A comprehensive understanding and experience of facilities management,
- Strong passion for people leadership and development
- Solid understanding of Quality & Safety Management Standard
- 3rd Level Post graduate Qualification
- Knowledge and experience of Equipment/Calibration repair & preventive maintenance programs and asset management implementation.
- Ownership of implementing Project Safety Programs.
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF THE JOB HOLDERS’ RESPONSIBILITIES.
For further information on this role in please contact Caroline Kingston on 00353 email@example.com Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12996 HR Officer My client based in Galway city are hiring a HR officer to support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12964 Senior QC Analyst We are looking to speak with experienced QC Analysts about this great…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12926 GCMS Senior Chemist We are looking to speak with experienced Analytical Chemist about this great…