Contact: Niamh Hlubek
Telephone: 086 8168298
Facilities Senior Engineer - Contract
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Facilities Senior Engineer for their site on a contract basis.
Effectively manage the facilities EHS and Compliance programs for Site management
Support the planning, conducts and directs engineering projects or studies including complete projects.
Applies comprehensive and diverse knowledge of Facilities engineering principles and practices within broad assignment areas.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proactively manages the Facilities safety program.
- Manages the facilities maintenance in order to ensure compliance and contribute to an optimum work environment.
- Ensures preventive maintenance of building utilities and machinery, manufacturing systems, mechanical and electromechanical equipment, and provides laboratory support through the use of BCP and PMO programs .
- Creates and drives priorities and timelines for project completion while working to control costs, expenses, and manage to budgets.
- Presents finalized procedures in defined formats for document control and diligently verifies files and records for historical purposes.
- Provides criteria and performance specifications for facilities and equipment required to meet unique operating requirements and building and safety codes.
- Conducts incident investigations and documents outcomes
- Review development plans for compliance with adopted engineering standards and good engineering practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Supervision and monitoring of sub- contractors
- Organizing planning and re-sourcing works
- Ensure that the works are constructed in accordance with the contract drawings, specification and Project Execution Plan
- Produce and review construction methods statements ensuring that the works are constructed efficiently and safely.
Key Competencies Required
- results orientation
- tact & diplomacy
- influencing skills
- systems background
- strong work ethic
- flexible approach to work
- communication skills
- genuine interest in people
- highly motivated
- Technical qualification in Engineering preferably Marine
- Proven knowledge and experience with G.M.P. or similar quality system.
- CAD systems (preferable AutoCAD),
- Proven track record in Facilities Safety and Compliance within industry and project management
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval