Our client, a service provider in Shannon, Co. Clare are currently looking to recruit a Facilities Technician for their site in Shannon.
- Responsible for delivery of site IFM Technician/Handyman works
- Maintain Buildings services
- Provide support to all mechanical and building infrastructure work order works on the campus such as electrical, plumbing, HVAC, Laboratories, room set ups and all FOH work orders.
- Ensure spare parts and consumables are managed correctly.
- Assist with Shipping and post delivery services.
- Adhere to strict EHS compliance system
- Assist with Utilities and communications infrastructure
- Assist with Space management requirements on site
- Assist with Security Services
- Arranging for all important inspections, approvals and licenses where required
- Assist with maintaining safety and security; monitor access; maintain appearance and overall environment of the organization and wellness facilities.
- Assist with Cleaning Services when required
- Adhere to all site policies of the Facility.
- Assist with preparing, maintaining and submitting reports and records to the Client and IFM team.
- Attend staff conferences and trainings.
- Meet and exceed Client relationship and expectations.
- On call for the site when required.
- Manage projects for the site when required
- Key Performance Measures Meet and exceed Client relationship and expectations.
- High quality service levels for the site Complete all PMs for the site through Maximo
- Complete all facility work orders for the site
- Assist in EMEA EHS program
- Have a trade background ? preferably HVAC or Plumbing-(Or relevant Experience)
- Building and Soft service experience
- Excellent Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight timescales.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & communication skills both written and verbal.
- Work closely with Operations and Support Departments to meet the business objectives.
- Ability to go the extra mile when required.
- Experience 5 plus years Technician/Handyman experience within the maintenance/engineering/utilities/facilities environment
For further information on this Facilities Technician role in Shannon please contact Tracey Lenihan on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval