Telephone: 086 8395531
Field Install Technician
Our client, a technology company in Kildare is currently looking to recruit a Field Install Technician for their site.
Basic Function and Scope of Responsibilities:
- The Field Install Technician (FIT) will provide installation, maintenance, and sustaining services for production and automation equipment in the semi-conductor and solar industries. The individual's ability to learn the various tool sets, specifications, drawings, tolerance requirements, and associated duties that are required for the install of the equipment is an imortant quality required. These activities must be performed in a safe and efficient manner. Most of the work will be performed inside a cleanroom, where special clothing (cleanroom suit, glove, hood, etc.) and rules apply.
- This position requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills, in addition to the skill-set and experience requirements listed below. The applicant must also be a strong self-starter and be capable of working with supervision and understanding and following direction given. This role also requires a high skill level of time management, enabling the employee to manage multiple tasks and meet the requirements of contractual install agreements. The successful candidate should also be able to develop and maintain effective team relationships while acknowledging the need for possible shift work or 6 day work week as needed to perform the contract deadline dates.
- Automation, robotic, and semi-conductor equipment maintenance and installation…. 95% of time.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned…. 5% of time.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Vocational School or some college courses
- Associate’s or Advanced Degree preferred
- Depending on the length and type of experience, equivalent experience in servicing electronic equipment may be allowed to be substituted for some of the educational requirements.
Training, Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience
- Four to eight years of relevant experience
- Experience in installing mechanical equipment with extreme tight tolerances
- Experience in servicing electronic equipment
- Experience and knowledge in the areas of automation, robotics, and semi-conductor industries
- Cleanroom experience a plus
- Fluency in German is an asset, but not required
For further information on this Field Install Technician role in Dublin please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.