Telephone: 086 8395531
Field Service Engineer (IT & Installation) - Dublin
Our client is seeking to strengthen their Service Technical Team within one of Ireland’s leading Security Companies.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of their security systems and associated computer systems.
- Ideally, you will have IT experience, Electrical/Cabling Installation and Service Experience. Excellent Career prospects assured.
- Set up computers and other peripheral devices, routers, printers, switches, intercoms etc.
- Installation and configuration of software as per specifications
- Demonstrate to clients on new software and computer equipment
- Troubleshooting and problem solving, repair, replacement etc.
- 2-3 years’ Relevant Service Technician experience
- Exceptional organisational and time-management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- IT Technician certification an advantage e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional
- In Depth knowledge of internet security etc.
- Electrical Cabling/ Termination Experience
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Flexibility to participate in an On-Call rota & over-time when required
- Willingness to travel
For further information on this Field Service Engineer (IT & Installation) role in Dublin please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval