Field Service Installer
FIELD SERVICE INSTALLER
We are currently recruiting for a field service installer all over Ireland, but mainland Ireland initially.
The role will include installing, servicing and assist in determining root cause analysis of the companies tracking devices on their fleet assets.
You should have strong ownership skills and be keen to provide excellent customer service.
• Perform Service calls as directed by company
• To assist in determination of root cause of device failures
• Check quality of new installations by attending or following up key installs with subcontractors
• Identifying key truck dealers and establish relationships to enable diagnostic and fact finding to be performed on new truck/van vehicles.
• Gather information for hardware team to enable business support for new vehicle types
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisation skills
• Results orientated
• Ability to forge strong relationships both with customers and installation sub-contractors
• Full Clean Driving Licence
• Qualified automotive electrician
• Thermo King or Carrier technician would be an advantage
• Previous experience in fleet installations
• Knowledge of Fleet Telematics would be an advantage
• Flexibility on working hours to facilitate installations at times when customers vehicles are off the road
For further information on this Field Service Installer role please contact Tommy Mckeown on 086 0100903 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.