Telephone: 021 2066287
Our client, a medical device company in Tipperary are currently looking to recruit a Finance Analyst for their site.
- Responsible for financial planning, reporting and analysis.
- Prepares financial plans and forecasts based on performance expectations.
- Gathers and publishes financial information related to historical, current and future performance.
- Performs financial analysis utilizing appropriate financial concepts and techniques. Recommends alternative courses of action.
- Monitor functional and departmental spending versus budget by highlighting material variances using system generated detail and trend reports.
- Act as Site SME (Subject Matter Expert) for Overhead Spend interacting with key stakeholders.
- Lead monthly close process and reporting for assigned areas, specifically overhead, including preparation of month-end journal entries and related account reconciliations.
- Manage Headcount reporting process with functional leads.
- Develop detailed financial forecasts incorporating historic, trended and current business information.
- Preparation and review of financial reports and monthly management accounts to the highest standards ensuring accuracy and appropriate supporting detail is in place.
- Implementation and maintenance of internal controls and best practice policies.
- Improve efficiencies across the function to reduce operational cost.
- Act as Finance Support for Production Unit area to act as influencer and a trusted adviser within the core team.
- Develop and evolve performance standards/metrics both qualitative and quantitative.
- Embed a continuous improvement culture to ensure process and service standardisation and consistency.
- Contributes to the completion of specific programs and involvement in ad hoc projects.
- Qualified Accountant ? ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA.
- Manufacturing Experience whilst an advantage is not considered essential.
- 2+ years? post qualification experience in an Accountant position in a multinational or internationally focused business.
- Excellent interpersonal & mentoring skills.
- Excellent IT skills including high level in all Microsoft applications.
- Ability to achieve commercial & business targets & deadlines.
- Experience with SAP preferred.
For further information on this Finance Analyst role in Tipperary please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval