Telephone: 086 0449371
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit Finance Analyst for their site.
Why this role
- Fast career progression
- Top employer in Galway
- Excellent slaary and benefits
- Fun multicultural environment
- Leading global medical device company
What will I be doing
- Responsible for Accounting Function in the Company thus ensuring all Balance Sheet accounts are correctly stated.
- Monthly Close & Forecast Involvement in all areas including Profit and Loss analysis, Sales & COGS variance analysis and monthly variance reports in all areas.
- Manage quarterly budgeting and forecasting process in all areas as well as tracking actual and forecasted spending in key areas e.g. Other Product costs, Purchase Price Variance, Material Usage variance.
- Complete Internal reporting requirements including completion of management accounts, cost of sales analysis & other areas as needed.
- Planning and organization of the external audit including preparation of financial statements for two legal entities based at the location
- Preparation of the corporation tax calculation and primary contact for liaising with the tax consultants and corporate tax to ensure the group derives maximum benefit from the Irish operations.
- Management of Euro cash pooling balance, including forecasting of companies Euro requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget.
- Manage the Standard Cost Setting Process for the plant
- Miscellaneous variance analysis as required
- Provide timely & accurate information financial support to local managers thus building strong relationships with management.
- Maintain high internal controls around delegation of authority (DOA), Segregation of Duties (SOD) and balance sheet reconciliations. Also, responsible for maintaining the internal Crospon DOA procedure.
- Act as Backup for Weekly and Monthly Payroll.
- Assist in meeting SOX compliance & Audit requirements
- Follow all environmental, health & safety rules and procedures and participate in safety and environmental activities in order to improve the workplace for all employees
What do I need
- We are looking for a part qualified or fully qualified accountant and desirably with manufacturing experience, wishing to move into a complex, fast moving and constantly changing multinational manufacturing environment.
- You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced with effectively interacting with various levels and functions within the organization, must be technically strong and willing to come up to speed quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) are a requirement. Oracle JD Edwards & Syspro system knowledge are desirable.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this Finance Analyst role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval