Telephone: 086 0449371
Our client, a company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Financial Analyst for their site.
What will I be doing
- Provide support for the month end close process.
- Gather, consolidate, and analyse operating results, including analysis of quarterly trends and drivers, budget vs. actual.
- Develop and deliver clear financial commentary in support of the operating results.
- Assist with management business and financial planning, including presentations and key analysis requests.
- Provide support for the budgeting & forecasting process.
- Assist with ad hoc strategic and operational projects as required e.g. initiatives to continuously improve and automate forecasting and reporting tools.
What do I need
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Bachelor's Degree
- Extensive Excel knowledge
- Team player with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, humility and a focus on business impact
- Highly motivated and able to thrive and think clearly under pressure and tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented, organized, and demonstrated ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly
- Big 4 trained
- Multi-national experience, manufacturing background
- Oracle/SAP, Hyperion Planning, Essbase experience
For further information on this Finance Analyst role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval