Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Finance Assistant for their site.
With on-going growth driven organically and through acquisition, the business is seeking to appoint a Finance Assistant within the Medical Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team.
- Provide support for the month end close process.
- Provide support for the forecasting process.
- Assist with ad hoc strategic and operational projects as required e.g. initiatives to continuously improve and automate forecasting and reporting tools.
Skills & Experience:
- Part-Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Multi-national experience, manufacturing background
- Oracle/SAP, Hyperion Planning, Essbase (or equivalent)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Extensive Excel knowledge
- Team player with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, humility and a focus on business impact
- Highly motivated and able to thrive and think clearly under pressure and tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented, organized, and demonstrated ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly
For further information on this Finance Assistant role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval