Telephone: 021 2066287
Our client in Galway are seeking a finance assistant to join their team. You will be responsible for providing billing, invoicing, collections and other finance tasks to support business goals and meet statutory requirements.
What will I be doing?
- Performs a wide variety of credit and collection duties
- Coordinate, communicate & negotiate with sales, management, customers & billing to ensure the success of receiving payment for receivables invoices. Prepares reports on status of collections items.
- Participates in collections conference calls.
- Maintain open accounts receivable ageing?s and controls the timeliness of payments to the aging items.
- Reviews and monitors credit sources, credit files, customer applications and delinquent accounts.
- Maintains records on credit risks, delinquent accounts and incomplete files. Sends follow-up letters.
- Maintains On Account cash, and processes necessary forms for write offs, refunds, etc.
- Perform analyses and assists in a variety of billing activities including managing the day to-day operations of the billing process, analysing and reviewing each billing cycle to ensure accuracy, researches billing issues and prepares weekly and monthly reports for management.
- Produce Margin Reports to Show Customer Profitability.
- General Ledger Reconciliations and prepare Account Analysis.
- Work with external auditors.
- Prepare financial and business related analyses
- Prepare forecasts and analyses trends
What Do I Need
- Third level qualification in Accounting / Part Qualified
- Assistant accounting experience
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good computer skills
For further information on this Finance Analyst role in Tipperary please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval