Finance Associate Manager
Our client, a leading multinational company in Medical Device sector is currently looking to recruit a Finance Associate Manager for their site in Cork
What will I be doing?
Site Finance Lead responsible for managing the Instruments site Financials to excellence. You will ensure the timely provision of Finance support to the Operations Director (Instruments), local Team Leaders and the Senior Director to allow for effective planning and control of the business.
- Work closely with the Operations Director (Instruments) to manage the financial results for the plant
- Partner with the local Management Accounting team
- Coaching and mentoring of new finance team members
- Member of the Instruments Site Leadership team that sets the strategic direction for the site
- Oversee the preparation of the monthly management accounts for the facility within the timelines set out and provide financial commentary and management of inventory on the same
- Provide financial advice and support to the leaders within the facility
- Provide weekly financial updates to the Site Operations Director, and the Senior Director Finance for the Instruments facility
- Provide financial inputs used at the monthly business unit reviews
- Coach and support relevant members of the Management team to deliver financial inputs used at the monthly business unit reviews
- Responsible for the preparation of the facility annual budget and for the setting of the annual standard costs
- Responsible for the preparation of the facility financial outlooks throughout the year and provide the Operations Director and the Senior Director Finance with a financial commentary on the associated risks and opportunities.
- Responsible for the preparation of the annual capital budget and ongoing capital spend projections throughout the year
- Responsible for the preparation of the Annual strategic plan for the facility in partnership with the site leadership team
- Provide financial support to the local team leaders in the preparation of CER?s for the facility. Review such CER?s from a financial and commercial perspective
- Ensure that adequate internal financial controls exist and are adhered to within the facility
- Work closely with financial accounting team / HR to ensure that the financial accounts and payroll are prepared within the set timelines.
- Lead and participate in cross-functional and cross divisional process improvement initiatives.
- Part of the Campus Finance Leadership team that set the strategy for Finance in Ireland
- Drive process changes in the Finance area to ensure the provision of information to key business owners is more efficient
- All other duties as assigned
What Do I Need?
- 3rd level degree and qualified accounting qualification
- Hold a recognized professional accounting qualification or have relevant business experience
- 3-5 years experience in a Finance position supporting a high performance manufacturing operation is preferable, together with experience in team building in a Manufacturing environment
- The successful candidate will be customer focused and act as a liaison between Finance and Manufacturing
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage several priorities at once will be required as will a high level of flexibility with a high level commitment to success
- Be commercially aware and enjoy interacting with cross functional teams across the organization
- High level of PC skills required. The successful candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint packages
How Do I Apply
For further information on this role please contact Jenny Dore on 0860449371
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval