Finance Global Data Analyst Product Specialist
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Finance Global Data Analyst for their site.
What Will I Be Doing
- Master Data Governance is essential to the successful use of SAP at the Company. Without clean, accurate, relevant, and consistent master data, SAP cannot be leveraged to its full potential.
- The Finance Global Data Analyst works as a member of the Integrated Services Master Data Management (MDM) team to support production requests within SAP.
- The Finance Global Data Analyst provides detailed knowledge and assistance to Global Business Solution centers (GBS), affiliates, sites, and outsourced partners to ensure understanding of the data and changes needed to support everyday business.
- This role focuses on day-to-day production support to the user community. This role also participates in execution of the master data governance strategy and implementing of projects.
What do I need
- A minimum of 2 years working with SAP
- Previous experience with SAP Finance master data
- 3 years industry experience in supply chain, finance or data management
- Bachelor's degree in Materials Management, Engineering, Sciences, Finance, Business Administration, and Information Technology and previous SAP implementation experience
- Knowledge of Finance SAP data design
- Strong understanding of downstream business impact of data fields and integration with other SAP modules
- Demonstrated ability to map, cleanse, and discover SAP master data through project work
- Previous experience loading data with WinShuttle software
- Previous experience creating queries and reports in SAP to mine data from the system
- Experience using Excel functionality such as V-lookup
- Ability to triage and analyse ambiguous issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage internal customer relationships
- Strong ability to influence others
- Willingness to follow and enforce global, cross-functional processes and standard.
- Ability to work in teams or independently, manage time, prioritize tasks
For further information on this Finance Global Data Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 0860449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval