GLOBAL OPERATIONS FINANCE MANAGER
Our client, a top employer and global medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a global operations finance manager for their site on a permanent basis.
What will I be doing
This is a global role that will interact directly with finance and plant management at all of our manufacturing sites. The successful candidate must be able to achieve results through influence and maintain good working relationships across multiple time zones and cultures. As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for providing financial and analytical support for the Medical business.
- Consolidation of monthly Operations reports, and preparation of quarterly Operations review package.
- Partnering and working closely with Global Operations Finance Director and VP of Operations.
- Ability to gather, collate and analyse multiple sources of information from global locations.
- Develop and deliver clear financial commentary in respect of productivity / margin improvement.
- Play key role in budgeting & forecasting process.
- Monitoring spend & implementing controls.
- Analysing and reporting on transfers / footprint strategy.
- Analysing and reporting on inventory and capital expenditure.
- Management of capital expenditure delegation of authority.
- Assist with ad hoc strategic and operational projects as required.
- Respond to ad hoc inquiries from Corporate and Segment management.
What Do I Need
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- 5+ years' finance experience in a corporate manufacturing environment.
- Extensive and exceptional MS Excel knowledge and experience.
- Ability to work independently but also be a team player with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, humility and a focus on business impact.
- Demonstrated flexibility and tolerance of ambiguity.
- Solid business acumen.
- Highly motivated and able to thrive and think clearly under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and demonstrated ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly.
- Proven problem solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
For further information on this Finance Manager role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.