Our client, a financial services company in Dublin is currently looking to recruit a Finance Manager for their site.
What Will I Be Doing
- This is the key financial role within Irish Corporate Services Business to support smooth delivery of all financial management aspects of the business including client invoicing / receivables management, finance planning / budgeting, month end management reporting, cost management, statutory reporting, cash management, etc.
- The role will also support projects and initiatives as required.
- CPC turnover is approximately £80m and future growth is expected both organically and by acquisition.
The business is a provider of corporate administration and trustee services across multiple jurisdictions, with offices in London, Jersey, Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Budapest, Dublin and Zurich; operating in multiple currencies.
- Deliver month end management reporting of P&L and balance sheet and MI working closely with the local SMT, partner jurisdiction / business unit and divisional finance team, within set deadlines and timetable.
- Balance sheet management ensuring month end balances of local ledgers agree to group ledgers and detailed reconciliations are available and signed off.
- Ensure statutory accounts reconcile back to group ledgers.
- Track and manage closure of annual accounts audit actions.
- Accurate, complete and timely customer invoicing and cash collection / receivables management.
- CAPEX management and reporting.
- Produce monthly insight and support delivery of growth agenda and cost saving initiatives.
- Produce CPC budgets working closely with partner business unit, collating, consolidating and delivery of annual budget pack(s), pre-deadlines and support senior leadership team with provision of insights.
- Provide ongoing insights, on actuals compared to BP such as aspirational income or cost saving initiatives.
- Use ‘Sales force’ to provide insight to help grow the business and produce additional reports such as reconcile actual reported revenue to data recorded in sales force.
- Improve credit control procedures and collection cycle.
- To assist with managing working capital through periodic debt and WIP reviews.
- Monthly forecast planning.
- Support the local SMT, FC and FD of CPC with all requested information by set deadlines to drive the business forward.
- The role will require a high level of communication across the business and CPC, and teams including finance, sales support, project managers and senior leadership team.
What Do I Need
- At a minimum should be qualified preferably with CIMA.
- Good understanding of IFRS.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with experience in developing, consolidating and maintaining finance models.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify issues and propose solutions and make decisions.
- Strong communication, influence and interpersonal skills including the ability to set up solid cross-functional partnerships.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and results driven, with a can-do attitude and resilient in a pressurised environment
- Pragmatic and can manage both operational and strategical tasks, with the ability to interpret and act on complex sets of financial/statistical/MI data.
- Organised and accurate in working methodologies.
- Keeps up to date with professional knowledge, expertise and best practice.
- Experienced in the review and compilation of key financial / management information.
- Experienced in managing a wide portfolio of projects and timely delivery.
- FP&A experience.
- Good communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management skills and demonstrates flexibility and ability to use initiative.
- Demonstrates ability to solve problems with support where necessary
- Demonstrates ability to coach colleagues with team processes
- Details understanding of what the company do
- Good understanding of commercial impact & results driven
- Demonstrates awareness and in-depth understanding of customer service
- Demonstrates a good team work ethic and takes on additional responsibilities
- Takes ownership of role and responsibilities and impact on wider team
- Able to evidence proactive self-improvement
- Actively seeks out professional development opportunities and feedback
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and follow process where necessary
- Ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
For further information on this Finance Manager position role in Dublin please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.