Finance Operations Manager
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Finance Operations Manager for their site.
What will I be doing
- Be able to take charge of, inspire and influence a team of 10-12 employees
- Actively connect with your people and champion employee engagement
- Develop top talent by participating in regular succession planning and having robust performance /coaching conversations.
- Actively work in partnership with various cross-functional stakeholders to maintain effective relationships and ensuring efficient and compliant processes.
- Ensure the culture of compliance is reinforced continuously within the team.
- Continuously look for and or lead where possible continuous improvement initiatives including standardization and/or re-engineering of processes and controls.
- Drive for results and ensure best practices are in place to achieve highest standards within daily operations.
- Drive cross-functional projects where opportunity arises.
- Demonstrate excellent project management abilities and strong understanding of financial systems.
- Support organizational changes.
- Analyse and translate data into key strategic inputs and insights to drive decision making.
- Proven ability to work on high level value-add ad hoc projects while continuing to achieve routine goals
What do I need
- Bachelor's degree
- MBA qualification is desirable.
- Any European Language is a plus
- Strong People Management & Leadership Skills
- Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service and strong working/team building relationship skills
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization
- Demonstrates good judgment and is solution orientated
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities
- Attentive to details to ensure compliance and accurate reporting.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and analysing multiple entities.
- Flexibility in adapting to a non-routine and fast paced environment.
- Systems Experience especially SAP is a plus
For further information on this Finance Operations Manager role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval