Telephone: 086 0449371
Finance / Business Analyst
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Finance / Business Analyst for their site.
- Prepare financial and management reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Analyse data current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Design, produce and test reports using Business intelligence tool
- Reconcile source data with outputs from reporting systems
- Assist in the preparation of reports for Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Assist in preparing, documenting and testing business intelligence tool and dashboards
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Provide guidance and assistance to other departments/locations on accounting related matters.
- Assist in special financial analysis reporting and projects, as required
- Provide support for internal and external audits.
- Responsible for ensuring accounting files and archives are maintained.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting /Business or IT.
- 2+ years' experience working in a multi-national desirable
- Experience of management reporting and data analysis.
- Strong focus on attention to detail and accuracy important in the role.
- Broad understanding of Accounting and Financial Control Principles & Practices
- Ability to read and understand accounting related information and to prepare and summarize basic financial reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Systems: Advanced Excel skills -- use of macros, database management and pivot tables
- Systems: Experience of Business Intelligence tools desirable - Hyperion, Oracle BI, DOMO, Tableau
- Systems: Good working knowledge of other Microsoft Office products -- Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
For further information on this Finance / Business Analyst role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.