Our client, a medical device company in Mayo are currently looking to recruit a Financial Accountant for their site.
- Financial month end close ? Prepare periodic results in accordance with US GAAP & Irish GAAP.Assume full responsibility for general ledger of USD denominated company to include monthly close process within tight timeframes.
- Transfer Prices ? Manage & Co-ordinate the global transfer price, in accordance with Tax guidelines. Ensure ongoing margin targets in each jurisdiction are achieved.
- Inventory Management ? Collaborate and partner with external warehouse to control Inventory & manage obsolescence in multiple sites. Coordinate assignment of risk to responsible parties. Manage business through establishment of key metrics.
- Receivables Collection ? Manage Accounts receivable for trade and interrelated parties, review terms & credit limits, highlight payment history.
- Creditors Control ? Control creditor ledger, & supervise team.
- Planning ? Assist with the preparation of AOP. Record ongoing performance to plan on a monthly basis with variance explanations...
- Treasury? Control Cash flow movements, prepare forecast and manage FX exposures in conjunction with corporate treasury. .
- Compliance ? Collaborate with internal and external audit teams, and provide analysis and details as required. Comply with corporate Taxation requirements within agreed timeframes.
- Revenue Commissioners - Provision of monthly Vies/Intrastat/VAT Documentation for Ireland, The Netherlands and Finland.
- Accounting System ? Liaising with the European and Corporate Business Analysts to resolve any SAP issues. Managing local system testing.
- Other Project Work - On an ad hoc basis identify opportunities which have the potential to add value, follow this through and recommend change
- Professional Accounting Qualification CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent accreditation).
- Master?s Degree in Business Studies, Business Administration, Accounting or related discipline preferred
Length of Experience:
2 years post qualification experience, preferably but not exclusively in a distribution or shared service environment.
Specialized Skills/Technical Knowledge:
- Proven ability to collaborate and work effectively with others in a dynamic team that includes interactions with multiple stakeholder groups.
- Proven ability to contributing to a high performing team culture
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Business acumen; ability to think from an overall ?best for the business? perspective.
- Strong analytical, planning, organization and time management skills to effectively execute key responsibilities and manage multiple priorities.
- Effective decision making skills; ability to negotiate and balance decisions and priorities
- Excellent MS Word and Excel.
- SAP experience would be desirable.
- A second European language would be desirable
For further information on this Financial Accountant role in Mayo please contact Michelle Kilcar on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval