Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Financial Accountant for their site.
What will I be doing
- Contribute in the preparation of monthly reports with agreed deadlines.
- Responsible for preparing and posting monthly journal vouchers to General Ledger.
- Preparation of the Annual Operating Plan and monthly forecast submissions.
- Responsible for the reconciliation and maintenance of key balance sheet control forecast accounts.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Participate in cross functional teams.
- Laise with various departments with regard to queries and providing guidance with regard to procedures and tools.
- Generate and explain financial reports and analysis to management.
What do I need
- Qualified Accountant with 2-3 years post qualification with experience in a constantly changing multinational manufacturing environment
- You are a team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and SAP knowledge
- Good communicator
For further information on this Financial Accountant role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 0860449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval