Who are the client
Our client, a leading construction company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Financial Accountant.
What will I be doing
- Preparation of year-end accounts.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Maintaining the Subcontractor ledger.
- Debtor Invoicing for Construction Contracts.
- Ensure all Revenue Returns are filed in timely manner.
- Credit Control.
- Vat Returns.
- Prepare journal entries and maintain accuracy of the general ledger.
- Balance Sheet reconciliation's of relevant accounts.
- Ensuring all reporting requirements are met on time.
- Ad hoc reporting and duties as required.
What do I need
- Ideal candidate should possess a professional accounting qualification.
- 1 -2 years post qual experience
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good team player.
- Experience in Sage and Coins Accounts an advantage.
- Professional attitude and approach to all.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong computer skills & administration skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
For further information on this Financial Accountant position in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 0860449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval