Telephone: 086 0449371
Who are the client
Our client, a company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Financial Accountant for their site.
What will I be doing
- Financial Accountant required for the Galway site responsible for financial reporting requirements under tight deadlines.
- Financial Accountant required for the Galway site responsible for financial reporting requirements under tight deadlines. The candidate should have 4+ years' experience in a fast paced growing environment, providing accurate financial reports to support the business and to satisfy external & legal requirements.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Deliver high quality financial reports to business and externally by accurate and timely completion of month end process
- Prepare financial reporting packs to group and local management for SG&A with KPI's commentary and analysis of trends
- Balance sheet Account reconciliation
- Payroll Accounting & controls
- Assist with the Preparation of Statutory accounts for Galway entity
- Liaise with Audit team for completing annual audit
- Actively contribute to team and process improvement to develop the quality of financial information.
- Other Ad hoc reporting
What do I need
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience in Oracle Financials 11.5.10 an advantage
- Experience of process improvement and report development
- Professional and motivated individual committed to providing excellent service to stakeholders of the business
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight timeframes
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval