Our client, a medical device company in Mayo is currently looking to recruit a Financial Accountant for their site on a permanent contract
What will I be doing:
This role will have responsibility to manage and control the distribution company, with a large hub warehouse in the Netherlands. The company is of a significant size, purchasing and selling to global customers. The key responsibilities include monthly /annual business reporting, inventory control and development of global transfer prices for all related parties.
- Financial month end close – Prepare periodic results in accordance with US GAAP & Irish GAAP. Assume full responsibility for general ledger of USD denominated company to include monthly close within tight timeframes.
- Transfer Prices – Manage & Co ordinate the global transfer price, in accordance with OECD guidelines.. Work closely with Global Tax to coordinate pricing targets. Control ongoing margin targets in each jurisdiction are achieved
- Inventory Management – Collaborate and partner with external warehouse and demand planners to control Inventory & manage obsolescence in multiple sites. Coordinate assignment of risk to responsible parties. Manage business through establishment of key metrics.
- Receivables Collection – Manage Accounts receivable for trade and interrelated parties ,review terms & credit limits , highlight payment history.
- Creditors Control Control creditor ledger, & supervise team.
- Planning – Assist with the preparation of AOP. Record ongoing performance to plan on a monthly basis with variance explanations.
- Treasury– Control Cash flow movements, prepare forecast and manage FX exposures in conjunction with corporate treasury.
- Compliance – Collaborate with internal and external audit teams, provide analysis and details as required. Comply with corporate taxation requirements within agreed timeframes.
- Revenue Commissioners - Provision of monthly Vies/Intrastat/VAT Documentation for Ireland, The Netherlands and Finland.
- Accounting System – Liaising with the European and Corporate Business Analysts to resolve any SAP issues. Managing local system testing.
- Other Project Work - On an ad hoc basis identify opportunities which have the potential to add value, follow this through and recommend change
What do I need:
- 2 years post qualification experience, preferably in a multinational, with exposure to distribution or shared service environment.
- Professional Accounting Qualification CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Excellent MS Word and Excel.
- SAP experience desirable.
For further information on this Financial Accountant role in Mayo please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.