Who are the client
Our client, a medical device company in Mayo are currently looking to recruit a Financial Accountant for their site.
What will I be doing
- The management of the preparation of management accounts within strict monthly timeframes.
- Investigation of spending variances. Review of margin analysis and budgeting review.
- Providing Back Office support to country management teams.
- Treasury management, management of daily cash balances across a number of companies.
- Management of a team of up to 4 direct reports.
- Balance sheet management and control.
- Receivable and creditor ledger management and control.
- Monthly Reconciliation of Global intercompany balances.
- Liaise with Inland Revenue for monthly Vies/Intrastat/Vat documentation.
- Payroll processing for the business unit of up to 125 associates.
- Management, supervision and control of the company credit card program.
- Monthly KPI and trend reporting.
- Supporting all audit programs with both internal and external auditors.
- Accounting qualified (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- 3 years + in a similar position, preferably in a manufacturing or shared services environment
- Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- SAP experience is desirable
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie