Our client is recruiting for a permanent financial accountant for this site based in Louth. This new role will provide reporting and Finance services across the site with some support to the other Irish Sites.
- Safety: Champion all aspects of personal and Site safety.
- Management: Supervision of 3 Finance Assistants. Ensure the team are managed with KPIs and focused objectives.
- Analysis: Development of strong business analytics that will allow briefing of the site Management teams on results and risks/opportunities.
- Monthly Management Account Preparation, Inventory and Assets: Manage systems for current, accurate and complete accounting and reporting of revenues, overhead, inventory, controls and policies.
- Forecasting/Budgeting: Be fully involved in the forecasting process including analyzing trends and patterns, determining the impact and making recommendations for the Site. Assist in the creation and achievement of the approved budget of the Site.
- Financial Compliance: Ensure compliance with internal controls and policies.
- Customers: Support a service oriented and business partner approach within the financial organization.
- People: Build, develop and manage a suitable high performing team capable of carrying out the Finance and Accounting functions and responsibilities, including performance management and succession planning. Establish clear goals and objectives within the Site Finance functions.
- Receivable Collection: Ensure that customer receivables are collected according to set targets. Assign collection activity as required, monitor follow-ups, quantify reasons for slow payment, resolve issues as they arise, and prepare timely reports as required.
- Culture: Model the Corporate Values and Principles.
- The successful candidate will be fully Qualified, ACA, and ACCA ideally with a number of years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Exceptional problem solving capabilities, combined with strategic thinking, detail orientation and planning capabilities.
- Proven experience in analysing operational data and providing guidance to the Senior Management Team is essential.
- Must have proven capabilities in managing, mentoring and developing a team.
- Ad hoc travel may be required between the Company Sites.
For further information on this Financial Accountant role in Louth please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Production Supervisor We are currently looking for a Production Supervisor to join our Polymer Core Technology department in an Evening…
Maintenance Engineer – Junior 24 month contract As an all-round Maintenance Engineer you are responsible for: Maintaining, revising and modifying:…
Quality Engineer A leading Medical Device company in Galway is looking to hire a Quality Engineer for their site on…