Our client, a leading medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Financial Analyst for their site.
- Fixed Asset Process: Responsible for capital financial analysis and promote capital compliance. This includes: Working with the business to capitalise assets and manage CIP on a timely and efficient basis. Analysing Capital and depreciation forecasts by Qtr. and annually. Financial appraisal of capital investments. Ensure the site fully complies with all relevant policies & procedures that comply with Sarbanes Oxley requirements. Participate in the roll out of capital training program across the site.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and assist the Principal GL accountant around month end controls.
- Be the key SOX tester for the company and support the Principal GL accountant with regards to Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Responsible for all monthly, quarterly and annual CSO submissions.
- Responsible for the intercompany cross charges, ensuring accurate and timely accounting.
- Assist in the accounts payable function for the company, working with our shared service centre root case issues and queries as they arise.
- Assist in the treasury function for the company, working with our shared service centre to root case issues and queries as they arise.
- Business Support: Provide financial & business support to functions within the business.
- Support the Principal GL accountant in the calculation of quarterly Corporation tax and deferred tax liabilities, and annual provisions, preparing related balance sheet reconciliations and monthly tax reporting to our corporate tax department.
- Support the Principal GL accountant in Headcount and payroll reporting analysis.
- Provide holiday backup to the payroll administrator.
- Support HR with calculations required including the quarterly bonus calculations for the DL workforce and other ad-hoc requests.
Adhoc Project Support: The candidate must be capable of assisting on various project teams within the team to drive improvements & cost savings.
- ACA/ACCA/CPA qualified accountant with over 3 years PQE.
- Experience in internal controls an advantage but not a pre-requisite.
- Well organised, self motivated person with the ability to operate on own initiative
- Strong attention to detail & ability to meet deadlines.
- Financial ERP system knowledge, SAP preferably, a distinct advantage
- Demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
For further information on this Financial Analyst role in Cork please contact Carmel Holmes on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval