Telephone: 021 2066287
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Financial Analyst for their site on a contract basis and will report directly to the senior financial accountant
What will I be doing
- Responsible for the processing, reconciliation and validation of the General Accounting areas of the monthly management accounts.
- Support the administrative systems requirements of the Finance Department and will help to identify and elimate wasteful activity in the functions information systems processes.
- Work on Mechanical/Electronic troubleshooting, hardware/software interfacing
- Financial and cost accounting month end reconciliations of accounts and explaination of key balances.
- Functions MES to SAP reconciliation.
- Main Kronos point of contact, answering stakeholder queries, identifying waste and driving process improvment.
- Ad hoc project management & implementation as required.
- Cashflow forecasting, maintenance & accounting for transfer pricing structure, inter company activity, treasury & netting, liaison with internal and external auditors, assist in the development and implementation of local accounting controls in line with SOX requirements.
What do I need
- Part qualified or newly qualified accountant
- Well organised, self-motivated person with the ability to operate on own initiative,
- Excellent Interpersonal skills,
- Manages Execution, Promotes Teamwork and Technical Expertise.
For further information on this Finance Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / 0860449371 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval