Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Financial Analyst for their site.
What will I be doing
- You will contribute in the preparation of monthly reports with agreed deadlines.
- You will be responsible for preparing and posting monthly journal vouchers to General Ledger.
- You will provide assistance in preparation of the Annual Operating Plan and monthly forecast submissions.
- You will be responsible for the reconciliation and maintenance of key balance sheet control forecast accounts.
- You will support internal and external audits.
- You will participate in cross functional teams.
- You will liaise with various departments with regard to queries and providing guidance with regard to procedures and tools.
- You will generate and explain financial reports and analysis to management.
What do I need
- Qualified Accountant and desirably with 2-3 years post qualification experience
- You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You have the ability to effectively interact with various levels and technically strong
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and SAP knowledge are desirable.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees at the
For further information on this Financial Analyst role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval