Telephone: 086 0449371
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Financial Analyst for their site.
Why this role
- Top employer in Cork
- Competitve salary and benefits
- Fast career progression
- Fun place ot work with excellent onsite benefits
- Leading medical device company in Cork
What will I be doing
- Participation in the Management accounting close process, variance analysis, balance sheet reconciliation, analytical reviews and reporting.
- Be an active participant in the site Budgeting & Forecasting Processes, with responsibility for data gathering, Productivity & Manufacturing Variance analysis and Standard Costing analysis at annual planning cycle.
- Finance business partner to the Site Inventory team; Monthly analysis of site inventory; Corporate Reporting; Inventory Aging and Turns (DIOH); Co-ordination of Plans & Forecasts; Inventory Exposure; Work proactively with all departments in the development of improvements in Inventory management and Inventory accuracy; Responsible for Co-ordinating Quarterly Excess and Obsolescence Reviews.
- Responsible for preparing Variances summary for quarterly forecasts and annual budget. Ensure adequate physical control of inventory through Cycle count policies and procedures
- Work collaboratively with BU to develop a real and active partnership between Finance and the Business.
- Partner with BU & Core Teams at Cork, understand the business needs, support their requirements in terms of Management Information and develop their understanding & ownership of Core Metrics;
- Provide analytical and interpretive support to operations management; Hold weekly/monthly reviews to drive superior performance; Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
- Responsible for reporting of monthly VIP's. Play active support role in identifying, supporting and reporting new VIP's.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement projects and participate in cross functional projects as required.
For further information on this Financial Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval