Telephone: 086 0449371
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Financial Analyst for their site.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Provide support for the month end close process.
- Gather, consolidate, and analyse operating results, including analysis of quarterly trends and drivers, budget vs. actual.
- Develop and deliver clear financial commentary in support of the operating results.
- Assist with management business and financial planning, including presentations and key analysis requests.
- Provide support for the budgeting & forecasting process.
- Assist with ad hoc strategic and operational projects as required e.g. initiatives to continuously improve and automate forecasting and reporting tools
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Bachelor's Degree
- Extensive Excel knowledge
- Team player with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, humility and a focus on business impact
- Highly motivated and able to thrive and think clearly under pressure and tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented, organized, and demonstrated ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly
For further information on this Financial Analyst role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.