Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an Financial Analyst for their site.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Monthly operational reporting of WW inventory providing details of Gross, Net inventory and DOS to business and finance managers, and program leads, together with analysis, metrics and dashboards
Provide data and insights that will support the ongoing forecasting cycles, e.g. Business Plan, Long Term Financial Plan.
Data Analytics Support:
- Collating, analyzing and interpreting large volumes of data
- Interaction with key business contacts to cleanse, reconcile & interpret data
- Utilize tools to enhance data collation, analysis and reporting
- Creation of dashboards and other metrics required to drive inventory related initiatives
- Support other team members in implementing system related improvements
- Applying Financial and Business acumen in ensuring data outputs are accurate and can be utilized in business discussions to drive key decision making
- Drive change in how data is presented to key stakeholders, i.e. focus on visual presentation of data
- Provide Systems & data analysis support to inventory related programs and projects and support initiatives across the global Sourcing COE finance organization
- Develop, enhance and implement models to improve the accuracy of inventory reporting and improve decision making processes
- Lead and participate in process improvements, ranging from streamlining existing processes to initiatives that add value in the broader context
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent – Information Systems, Commerce, Finance, Accounting
- 3+ years of strong analytical experience in fast paced multi-national environment
- Advanced Excel skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Data visualization skills – Tableau, PowerBI
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA accountant
- Results driven with a strong ownership and accountability for deliverables
- Accuracy with strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Strong organization skills and an aptitude for planning
- Framing and communicating of complex data
- Demonstrated record of driving continuous process improvements.
- Self-motivated, proactive, energetic and enthusiastic approach
- Ability to build effective partnering relationships
For further information on this Financial Analyst role in Cork please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.