Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Financial Analyst for their site.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing accurate financial reporting and analysis to support the Finance function and to help inform and influence business decisions.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Produce standardised monthly financial reports in accordance with deadlines set, providing an insight platform to the business.
- Prepare, consolidate and circulate standardised monthly performance measurement and analysis packs to facilitate various meetings at all management levels.
- Financial modelling, translating business activities into numerical form.
- Simplify and improve report functionality, to facilitate report maintenance and accelerate the refresh process.
- Support and contribute to the delivery of the Company’s forecasts and projections.
- Support and contribute to the annual Budget process.
- Seek to constantly standardise, improve and absorb within your role appropriate recurring finance activities identified across the Finance Function.
- Business partner to various functions including commercial, manufacturing, operations, procurement and R&D.
- Investigate and resolve (or escalate) issues with respect to financial data quality.
- Complete ad-hoc tasks and various project requirements as they arise.
- Participate & Lead in projects as they arise.
- Business related Bachelors’ degree.
- Recently Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint.
- Exposure to an integrated ERP system within an organisation a distinct advantage.
- Strong analytical skills with commercial acumen and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills are a requirement, as is the ability to influence others to meet commitments
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team to prioritise tasks and objectives.
- Fully/Part Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA (however equivalent non-qualified experience may also be considered).
- Minimum of 2 years prior financial analysis experience preferably within a manufacturing industry
For further information on this Financial Analyst role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.