Our client, an automotive company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Accoutant for their site on a permanent basis.
The Management Controller assists with the management and analysis of the financial information of 5 sites globally with a focus on both manufacturing results and R&D.
- Understand and analyse product line financial information
- Assists in preparation and challenge of Mid Term Plan (MTP – 5 Year business plan), Budget, Reporting processes
- Contributes to understand and validate the financial performance
- Ensures reliability of financial statements (MAF/IFRS rules compliance)
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaises with all sites within the product line to understand and challenge industrial reporting results monthly
- Provides analysis of monthly results to the management (explain variance vs. budget, previous month on all P&L and activity analysis lines)
- Review sales by customer and region and understand variances
- Prepare P&L monthly for technical product line/ projects and explain variances (R&D and Industrial impact)
- Assist in review of new business cases and quotations for customers, validating information, assessing potential opportunities and the fit with the company strategy.
- Supporting management of various departments with ad-hoc requests and reports
- Assist in review of R&D costs in dedicated R&D centres in various locations
- Monitors the financial performance (weekly reporting)
- Assists in the preparation of budget and MTP processes (guidelines, recharges, standard templates…)
- Benchmarks and standardizes management control tools
- Achieves specific ad-hoc analysis
- Alert immediately the Senior Controller in case of any important risk for the company and / or for its employees
- Business school (Ecole de Commerce, MBA…) with a major in Finance, Audit or Management Control
- Finance or Management Degree, Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA…..)
- Recently qualified accountant
For further information on this Accoutant role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.