Job ID: JOB-12593
We are looking to speak with experienced Financial Analysts about this great new job opportunity in Cork with one of our leading clients? This company stands out for their culture, exceptional career development pathways and unrivalled rewards and recognition packages.
Our Client will give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, they will help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
Cost Accountant: Variance Analysis: Analysis of & reporting on monthly manufacturing variances; Responsible for monthly Production Scrap analysis; Daily & Weekly reporting on Scrap; Responsible for Scrap Scorecard & Review of Production Yield with Operations.
- Cost Accountant: Budgeting & Forecasting: Responsible for quarterly planning process for Scrap, Productivity & Manufacturing Variances; Standard Costing analysis at annual planning cycle.
- Support Activity: Provide analytical and interpretive support to operations management; Hold weekly/monthly reviews to drive superior performance; Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
- Project work: Involvement in projects as required.
- Variance Analysis: Responsible for analysing & reporting monthly manufacturing variances by business unit; Responsible for preparing monthly Financial Highlights for management reporting; Responsible for preparing Variances summary for quarterly forecasts and annual budget.
- Inventory Accounting: Responsible for Inventory reporting from the Finance department’s perspective; Monthly analysis; Corporate Reporting; Inventory Aging and Turns; Co-ordination of Plans & Forecasts; Inventory Exposure; Work proactively with all departments in the development of improvements in Inventory management and Inventory accuracy; Responsible for Co-ordinating Excess and Obsolescence Reviews.
- Value Improvement Programmes: Responsible for reporting of monthly VIP’s; Play active support role in identifying, supporting and reporting new VIP’s.
- SOX compliance: Ensuring robust internal controls and performing testing
Education & Experience:
- Qualified Accountant with 2-5 years of strong relevant experience in Financial Planning & Costing within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Well organised, self-motivated person with the ability to operate on own initiative.
- Attention to detail & ability to cope with complex and high-volume workload.
- Skills/Competencies: Manages Execution, strong leadership & influencing skills, and Technical Expertise.
- Highly adaptable solution orientated strong lean/CI track record.
- Financial ERP system knowledge, SAP preferably, a distinct advantage.
For more information on this Finance role in Cork please contact Terry McAuliffe on 0860468858 or email email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12718 Senior Supply Chain Planner We are looking to speak with experienced Supply Chain Professionals…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12646 Quality Team Lead Take a look at this excellent opportunity with our…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12619 Packaging Engineering Manager Permanent position Galway Exciting new role for a Packaging Engineering Manager to join one of…