Financial Analyst - Inventory (9mth contract)
Our client, a medical device company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an Financial Analyst for their site.
- Reconciliation of contract manufacturing inventory at 11 locations globally.
- Reviewing inventory analysis reports and analyzing variances
- Preparation and analysis of inventory reserves including slow moving and obsolete inventory, revaluation and full absorbtion reserves.
- Inventory costing and revaluation.
- Monitoring inventory transactions.
- Reconciling inventory accounts to the general ledger
- Preparing monthly journal entries and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Performance of inventory related controls.
- Analysis of contract manufacturing costs.
- Preparation and submission of forecast details for income statement and balance sheet accounts.
- Analysis of GRIR.
- Special projects as required
- Recognised Professional Accountancy qualification
- Operational finance experience within a multinational is a plus
- Experience working in a Sarbanes Oxley environment or with previous internal/external audit experience
- SAP knowledge is an asset
- Team player with an ability to work independently
- Strong organisational abilities and a hands-on mentality
For further information on this Financial Analyst role in Cork please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.