Financial Controller EMEA
Our Client a Global Healthcare Leader is looking to attract a Financial Controller EMEA for their Operation. Based in Galway, this position will report to the EMEA Finance Director.
- The provision of accounting services to the OUS region including transaction processing, general accounting and reporting.
- Play a lead finance role in the further growth and development of the business.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and engage with external and internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Transition of accounting processes to the Galway site.
- Manage remote working team.
- Transition of accounting processes to SAP.
- Responsible for standardizing and implementing policies & procedures to drive compliance, efficiency and improved business productivity.
- Establish and implement appropriate internal controls and accounting policies in areas such as Revenue Recognition.
- Build strong collaborative working relationships with local and US teams.
- Responsible for communicating and implementing policies, operational controls and procedures to ensure an efficient and accurate service to customers across the region.
- Contribution to the definition of service standards and continuous management of service level agreements.
- Contribute to the definition and maintenance of KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Financial Analysis, including month end review of business unit performance.
- Cash forecasting.
- 7+ years post qualification experience (PQE) in a multi-national environment.
- A big-4 trained and qualified Accountant ACA, CIMA, ACCA with a Bachelors Degree.
- Knowledge of US GAAP, FRS102 and IFRS.
- Preferably have a track record in a Shared Service Controller organization with change management and project management experience.
- Strong analytical capability and an ability to appreciate the commercial impact of accounting issues.
- Experience of remote team management and development.
- Knowledge of SAP / SAGE ERP systems is essential.
- A high degree of integrity and personal ethics is required.
- Candidates should have excellent communication and leadership skills combined with strong influencing capabilities.
- Strong controls background including SOX and Internal Audit exposure.
- Additional languages are advantageous; however, English is essential.
- Flexibility for travel for business purposes.
For further information on this Financial Controller EMEA role please contact Helga Reeves on 0868168298 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Senior Compliance Specialist My client a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Specialist on…
Title MDR/Vigilance Specialist Duration: 12 months Location: Work from home / Ballybrit Galway Start Date: ASAP…
Title IT Business/Systems Analyst Summary Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an…