Job ID: JOB-12620
Feeling like work is lacking the challenge for you right now? Is career development, a great team and good rewards important to you? This Financial Controller job opportunity located in Galway could be just what you’re looking for.
Let us tell you more…
My Client a Global Engineering Company who design and manufacture engineering solutions for the Aerospace, Healthcare, Oil & Gas and Industrial Sectors are looking to attract a Financial Controller
As Financial Controller, you’ll be responsible for providing overall financial leadership for the facility. You will be accountable for delivering financial and operating results, budgeting, forecasting, and business development support. You will also provide counsel to the site leader and site leadership team on all financial matters that focuses on maximizing the revenue growth, profitability and cash flow generation, as well the activities associated with the revenue generation, cost management, operational improvement, capital expenditure investment activities and asset management. Reporting to the CFO, this role will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage, motivate and empower a team of highly skilled Finance Professionals
- Responsible for high quality, accurate, on time, insight driven financial and operations analysis and reporting – translate insights to recommendations and actions
- Lead the development of a Rolling 12 Month Forecast (R12M) and Annual Operating plans.
- Evaluate the impact of R12M forecasts, new product introduction, business strategies as well as regulatory actions on the business and recommend actions with business leaders to improve financial performance.
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends.
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on issues affecting the organization
- Participate with the Managing Director to create and execute capital investment plans.
- Prepare and control annual budgets for the business
- Work as a team member with all other managers to lead the facility and achieve performance drivers particularly in quality, cost and delivery.
- Lead initiatives to enhance all financial metrics as defined by the Business
- Production of monthly management and statutory accounts
- Cash Control and Cash Flow management
- Preparation, reconciliation and filing of quarterly and annual payroll tax returns
- Reconciling report discrepancies and issues
- Compiles and analyzes financial information for financial statements, budgets, manufacturing costs and management reporting.
- Prepares G/L entries and reconciliations through consolidated financial statements. Responsible for driving the monthly closing process.
- Analyzes financial information for the site detailing assets, liabilities, and capital. Make recommendations for improving the organization’s accounting operation.
- Responsible for accounting and auditing functions of the company profit sharing plan.
- Prepares annual employee valuations and statements.
- Review and make recommendations on treasury related duties such as maintaining banking relation and annual review of our investment strategies portfolio.
- Periodic international travel to headquarters will be required.
- Create and manages a culture of continuous improvement, installing and successfully executing advanced visual, flow manufacturing systems
- Develop a cost reduction system for all areas under remit with clear targets and methods of measurement
- Lead the Finance side of the implementation of key IT projects e.g. ERP
- Works collaboratively with other functions to drive continuous improvements throughout the facility using lean principles and Six Sigma tools.
- 10+ year’s experience working in a senior Finance Position in a manufacturing environment including at least three years leadership responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
- Proficient knowledge and skill in ERP computer applications, exceptional IT skills including the development of complex modeling
- Ability to analyze, understand and effectively communicate deep technical material.
- Proven experience at interfacing with customers, problem solve and drive solutions to meet customer requirements
- Must possess excellent verbal & written communication skills, as well as presentation, organizational and management skills.
For further information on this Financial Controller role in Galway please contact Helga Reeves on 0868168298 / firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12718 Senior Supply Chain Planner We are looking to speak with experienced Supply Chain Professionals…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12646 Quality Team Lead Take a look at this excellent opportunity with our…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12619 Packaging Engineering Manager Permanent position Galway Exciting new role for a Packaging Engineering Manager to join one of…