Financial & Operations Accountant
Job ID: JOB-13163
Financial & Operations Accountant
Our client, a medical device manufacturing company, are looking to speak with highly ambitious and experienced finance professionals in regards to an exciting Financial & Operations Accountant opportunity.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a company known for its unique culture, excellent career development pathways, and exceptional benefits package. To find out more about this opportunity apply today and we can talk through if this is the right opportunity for you. Based in Galway, this opportunity is commutable from both Clare and Mayo.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and reports for the Financial Controller.
- Prepare Analysis & report findings to the Financial Controller, to highlight business issues & recommend actions as necessary.
- Prepare annual budget & rolling forecast excel models and complete variance analysis.
- Complete reports and analysis for Financial Controller and Group on budget submission.
- Closing out month end procedures including post all monthly GL postings including accruals, prepayments, complete of all monthly reconciliations
- Manage cash flows position and perform IBB transactions when required
- Monitor the control of accounts receivable and payables and deal with any queries arising
- Prepare monthly salary run and review weekly wage calculations
- Calculate BIK on health care benefit for deduction on weekly and monthly payrolls
- Review the submissions of Revenue returns (Intrastat, VAT, Payroll Submissions)
- Oversee the maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register
- Prepare grant data for grant applications
- Cross-functional working with Customer Operations, Supply Chain, Production, Engineering and HR teams
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Preferably 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a manufacturing organisation
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular excel
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP systems
- Excellent attention to detail /accuracy
- Adaptable, mature attitude with ability to show initiative
- Ability to work within team environment
For more information on this role in Galway please contact Peter Muldoon on 086 0462367 Email email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13245 R&D Manager – Photochromic and Liquid Crystal Technology Company Overview: Over 25 years of successful…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13243 Senior Quality Compliance Specialist Purpose This role participates in maintaining site compliance of operations inclusive…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13235 Manufaturing Engineering Supervisor Location: Clare Great opportunity to to be part of a diagnostics manufacturing…