Who are the client
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Financial Planning Analyst for their site.
What will I be doing
- The Financial Planning Analyst is responsible for performing high level financial analysis on a variety of projects related to the business.
- This person will engage in strategic analysis and other projects directly with senior business leaders.
- Additional recurring responsibilities include analysing key statistics, reporting financial information to senior leaders, and creating financial forecasts and budgets.
- This position provides broad exposure and high visibility across departments and functions.
What do I need
- Strong analytical and procedure mapping skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment.
- Effective communicator, both articulate & verbally presentable.
- Self-starter, possesses flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations.
- Positive attitude, team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm.
- Third Level Degree or equivalent
- Accounting Qualification - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- 2-3 years' experience working in a financial analytical role is a distinct advantage
- SAP/Oracle/Hyperion or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
- Experience in Qlikview or similar reporting tools desirable but not essential
- Strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Able to work alone to understand and summarise financial data into high quality, accurate and usable summaries.
- Must be able to successfully perform multiple tasks with strict deadlines, organize work effectively, reprioritize as new demands arise, and maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and drive projects across functions is essential.
- Ability to work with the commercial business units in different time zones.
- Excellent MS Excel skills
For further information on this Financial Planning Analyst role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval