Who are the client
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Financial Planning Analyst for their site.
What will I be doing
- The Financial Planning Analyst is responsible for performing high level financial analysis on a variety of projects related to the business.
- This person will engage in strategic analysis and other projects directly with senior business leaders.
- Additional recurring responsibilities include analysing key statistics, reporting financial information to senior leaders, and creating financial forecasts and budgets.
- This position provides broad exposure and high visibility across departments and functions.
What do I need
- Strong analytical and procedure mapping skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment.
- Effective communicator, both articulate & verbally presentable.
- Self-starter, possesses flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Positive attitude, team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified plus 2-3 years' experience working in a financial analytical role
- SAP/Oracle/Hyperion or other major ERP and Qlikview experience is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work alone to understand and summarise financial data into high quality, accurate and usable summaries
For further information on this Financial Planning Analyst role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287/ 0860449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval