Financial Planning Analyst
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Financial Planning Analyst for their site.
Responsibilities as Financial Planning Analyst:
- Responsible for performing high level financial analysis on a variety of projects related to the business.
- Engage in strategic analysis and other projects directly with senior business leaders.
- Additional recurring responsibilities include analysing key statistics, reporting financial information to senior leaders and creating financial forecasts and budgets.
- Provide broad exposure and high visibility across departments and functions.
- Preparation of annual Budget and Reforecasts for the international business.
- Preparation of Regional Month End Operating Review driving insightful variance analysis of Revenues, Margins and Opex
- Design, development, and maintenance of financial and business metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decision,
- Assistance with corporate, GBU, commercial and global operational reporting
- Driving Continuous Improvement to streamline and automate processes
- Working with business stakeholders and development teams to ensure alignment, reduction of duplication and adherence to best practice
- Liaising efficiently with corporate and with the other IT business subsidiaries throughout the world.
Requirements as Financial Planning Analyst:
- Strong analytical and procedure mapping skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment.
- Effective communicator, both articulate & verbally presentable.
- Self-starter, possesses flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations.
- Positive attitude, team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm.
- Accounting Qualification - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Third Level Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years' experience working in a financial analytical role
- SAP/Hyperion report writing capability not essential but an advantage
For further information on this Financial Planning Analyst role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval