Telephone: 021 2066287
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Who are the client
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager for their site.
What will I be doing
- Managing, training and coaching a team of finance analysts.
- Coordination, consolidation and reporting of annual Budget and Reforecasts for the international business.
- reparation/Review/Presentation of Regional Month End Operating Review driving insightful variance analysis of Revenues, Margins and Opex
- Commercial Finance support.
- Participation in strategic and tactical planning discussions; owning the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing financial and business metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decision,
- Project leading financial and cross functional projects
- Assistance with corporate, GBU, commercial and global operational reporting
- Driving Continuous Improvement to streamline and automate processes
- Relationship management with business partners
- Working with business stakeholders and development teams to ensure alignment, reduction of duplication and adherence to best practice
- Development of relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Liaising efficiently with corporate and with the other IT business subsidiaries throughout the world.
What do I need
- Accounting Qualification - ACA, ACCA, CIMA and third level Degree or equivalent
- 3 years post qualification experience in a Multinational environment
- Experience in reporting, forecasting and performance analysis
- SAP Business Warehouse/ SAP Business Objects/ Hyperion report writing capability
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and experience with Qlikview not essential but an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment and have excellent commercial acumen and business awareness to gain an understanding of this organisation's business model
- Must be able to successfully manage teams to strict deadlines, organize work effectively, reprioritize as new demands arise, and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to work with the commercial business units in different time zones.
- Understands the business strategic direction and works pro-actively to meet continually changing business needs.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and drive projects across functions is essential.
- Ability to grow, manage and coach teams.
- Effective style of presenting solutions to senior leaders and employees at varying levels across the organisation
- Ability to work with a team, follows general directions from several sources, focus attention on details and complete projects
- Ability to organize, schedule and prioritize departmental and individual work to meet various schedules and objectives
- Project Management Skills, constructive attitude and Solution orientated
- Positive attitude, team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm.
For further information on this Financial Planning & Analysis Manager role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval