Our client, a medical device company in Limerick is currently looking to recruit a Finnish Customer Support & Tenders Representative for their site.
- Process all transactions accurately through relevant company systems within department guidelines and Quality requirements
- Process all queries within department guidelines through relevant company systems
- Ensuring a high level of customer support to all customers at all times, taking ownership for first point of contact resolution wherever possible
- Liaise with relevant couriers and / or Distribution Support team to ensure prompt delivery service to all customers
- Manage emergency orders / requests as necessary and communicate to various manufacturing plants, etc. as required
- Maintain and update customer data as required
- Process customer feedback and product complaints through relevant company systems and within the required timelines
- Work with Sales Teams, Field Based Inventory Control team and Logistics teams to ensure fastest possible turnaround on all inventory, inventory returns and resolution of any issues that may occur on route.
- Take on additional tasks and involvement in the execution of new departmental projects / initiatives as required
- Manage key business processes as required, including highlighting required changes, documenting updates and providing associated training
- Input special prices and provide customers with pricing details.
- Search for potential Tenders relevant to the companies business and work with Sales Teams and other functions to ensure Tenders are processed within set deadlines.
- Maintain Tenders database for accuracy.
- Provide cross functional market support when needed.
- Ensure that the company brand and image is communicated in a positive and consistent manner to all customers, both external and internal.
- All functions to be carried out in compliance with the company’s Quality Management Systems.
- Ensure that the companoes Code of Conduct is considered in all business matters carried out on companies behalf.
- Legal or business qualification advantageous.
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills with strong organisational abilities.
- Excellent computer and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Fluency in one or more European languages (other than English).
- Good written and spoken English language skills for those Representatives for whom English is not the mother language.
- Fluency in English for those Representatives dealing with English speaking customers.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight dead-lines.
- Positive attitude and proven problem-solving skills.
- Willingness and availability to travel on company business.
- Representatives may be required to spend time overseas for training purposes.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.