Be a part of a successful Firmware Team with this Client based in the heart of Galway.
If you have an embedded software background in a product development environment, this role is for you!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of embedded platforms
- Optimize software architecture and toolchain
- Implement C code & debug on target platform
- Test & verification
- Experience with low-power, real-time systems
- Experience with embedded operating systems
- Embedded applications development
- Experience with software development processes & source control tools
For further information on this Firmware Engineer position in Galway, which is commutable from Mayo & Clare please contact Dee Curley on 086 1070950 /email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Senior Compliance Specialist My client a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Specialist on…
Title MDR/Vigilance Specialist Duration: 12 months Location: Work from home / Ballybrit Galway Start Date: ASAP…
Title IT Business/Systems Analyst Summary Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an…