Be a part of a successful Firmware Team with this Client based in the heart of Galway.
If you have an embedded software background in a product development environment, this role is for you!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of embedded platforms
- Optimize software architecture and toolchain
- Implement C code & debug on target platform
- Test & verification
- Experience with low-power, real-time systems
- Experience with embedded operating systems
- Embedded applications development
- Experience with software development processes & source control tools
For further information on this Firmware Engineer position in Galway, which is commutable from Mayo & Clare please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 /firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Our Client, a leading Medical Device Manufacturer are looking to recruit an Experienced Maintenance Technician on a short term, 6…
Production Planner required for growing company in CLare. This is an exciting time to join the company with a lot…
Senior Research & Development Project Manager The purpose of this role is to lead the project management efforts for Research…