Job ID: JOB-11278
Be a part of a successful Firmware Team with this Client based in the heart of Galway.
If you have an embedded software background in a product development environment, this role is for you!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of embedded platforms
- Optimize software architecture and toolchain
- Implement C code & debug on target platform
- Test & verification
- Experience with low-power, real-time systems
- Experience with embedded operating systems
- Embedded applications development
- Experience with software development processes & source control tools
For further information on this Firmware Engineer position in Galway, which is commutable from Mayo & Clare please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 /firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11550 Buyer Planner My client is a long established Medical Device multinational. As they construe to grow, there’s…
Job ID: JOB-5317 Quality Manager Our Client a Leading Medical Device Organisation are looking to attract a Quality/Environmental Manager for…
Job ID: JOB-11549 Design Engineer My manufacturing client in South County Galway are recruiting for a Design Engineer to join…