Job ID: JOB-11913
The Fitter/Welder will have strong knowledge of engineering drawings. Produce parts to a high quality and standard, and in an efficient manner to meet production and shipping demands. Reporting to the Department Manager.
The key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to the following:
- The Fitter/Welder must be fully competent with engineering drawings and follow company welding procedures and specifications.
- Be able to work to tolerances and work with large parts and equipment.
- Using Oxygen and Acetylene cutting and heating equipment.
- Complete welding of structural steel components of our products.
- Removing defective welds and completing repairs as required.
- Cleaning and dressing welds (removing spatter, imperfections etc.) following weld completion.
- Lifting and moving components.
- Adhering to quality control standards and inspections, repair of welds as necessary.
- MIG / MAG welding processes.
- Pass relevant tests to 9601-1 standards.
- Use of hand held welding torches, programmable welding cars, robotic / CNC welders.
- Single pass and multi pass welds.
- Should carry out all required work safely and wear appropriate PPE, while maintaining a neat and tidy work area.
- Must be flexible to do shift work or other roles as required and move between departments depending on business requirements.
- Any other duties as directed by management.
Competencies required for the Role:
Teamwork, Communication, Problem Solving & Analysis, Planning & Organising, Relationship Building, Adaptability & Flexibility.
For further information on this role, please contact Laura Neary on 086 773 8651/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11974 IT Systems Administrator My pharma client based in County Galway are looking to hire an…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11973 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Permanent Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11861 Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to…