Fixed Assets Analyst
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an Fixed Assets Analyst for their site.
The role of a Fixed Asset Analyst is to ensure the accurate capitalisation of all relevant assets as well as monitoring closely the Assets Under Construction throughout the EMEA region. This requires strict adherence to company policies while working closely with the European affiliates.
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for Fixed Asset related queries
- Review all Capitalisation Forms received to ensure they are in line with company policies and capitalised for the company closing calendar
- Deliver training and support to Project Managers to ensure good quality Capitalisation Form submissions for assigned affiliates
- Coordinate the physical inventory counts with the affiliate business partners
- Ensure correct asset modifications in SAP (e.g. sales, write off, Master data change)
- Prepare / Review account reconciliations in accordance with reconciliation methodology
- Review key Fixed Asset metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure key deliverables are being met whilst identifying and implementing initiatives to improve.
- This includes following up on late or inactive projects for assigned affiliates.
- Support global/regional Fixed Assets projects
- Support the overall Fixed Assets team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- 2 years’ experience in Finance function or public accounting practice, preferably with in-depth knowledge of capital processes in a multinational environment as well as US GAAP/IFRS technical accounting
- Accounting / Finance degree (Undergraduate or Masters as required for certification)
- CPA, CIMA, ACCA, Chartered Accountant or equivalent
- Fluency in English
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems in the Fixed Assets area & devise appropriate testing strategies to support
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables whilst demonstrating full ownership & accountability
- Ability to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines, especially affiliate Project Managers outside of Finance as well as external Business Process Outsourced organisation team members
Systems (Included in Resp section in 2XB):
- Experience with SAP FA Module, Business Warehouse or Business Objects
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Travel Percentage – Up to 10% international travel may be required
For further information on this Fixed Assets Analyst role in Cork please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.