Telephone: 086 0449371
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Forecast Analyst for their site.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation of monthly forecasting reports, ensuring they are completed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
- Gather, analyse and validate data
- Execute statistical modelling software and review resulting statistical forecast
- Summarize/aggregate statistical forecasts and create reports
- Participate in S&OP meetings as required
- Execute applicable Quality System processes
- Be an effective team player who will drive efficiency and continuous improvement throughout the department
- Other duties as assigned
- Highly numerate with a strong aptitude for data analysis and achieving high quality output
- Effective communicator, both articulate & verbally presentable
- Self-starter, possesses flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations
- Positive attitude, team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm
- Time management and problem solving skills
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in an integrated supply chain, with specific experience in demand planning
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field required
- Knowledgeable in data analysis, business statistics and reporting to support demand and supply planning
- Advanced proficiency in SAP; knowledge of Business Warehouse and Business Intelligence systems desirable.
- Good knowledge of QlikView or Dundas systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Highly organized and capable of managing a significant workload, to ensure the effective achievement of multiple deadlines within a tight schedule
- Able to work alone to understand and summarise data into high quality, accurate and usable summaries.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and drive projects across functions is essential
- Microsoft Office knowledge, with advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of company products (basic) and processes (develop thorough)
For further information on this Forecast Analyst role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.