Our client, a leading MNC located in Ballina, Mayo requires a Formulations Analyst for 12 month contract.
The Formulations team is responsible for the management of confidential formula related information and scientific and regulatory affairs .The objective of this position is to ensure all data, including Bill of Materials (BOM), is processed to meet customer requirements and business need. This will be achieved along with providing support for regulatory requirements such as Certificates of Analysis and Technical Specifications. This is a temporary position for 12 months.
- Interpret and handle master formulae and country of sale documents.
- Define and co-ordinate master data requirements to support the supply chain.
- Provide support for Scientific & Regulatory Affairs (SRA) requirements.
- Liaison between QA, Logistics, Operations and SRA Managers to support the above.
- Creation & maintenance of finished product Safety Data Sheets.
- Maintenance of the ingredient SDS database.
- Obtaining Export Certificates from the HSE/Food Safety Authority of Ireland for products.
- Organising sampling & product registrations and Parts.
- Provide technical support to new product introductions and supply point shifts.
- Provide technical support for process improvement and troubleshooting
Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, decision making skills, with ability for detailed assessment of data.
- High level of PC literacy and exposure to major computer systems. Experience with SAP, Batching Systems and Processing Equipment an advantage.
- Understanding of EU Food Regulations is an advantage.
- Experience in Technical Master Data Management, Planning, Customer Service, and Management of Confidential Information desirable.
- Third Level degree or diploma in a Science, Engineering or related field.
- 1 - 2 years' experience in a technical role in a high volume food, chemical or pharmaceutical environment is an advantage.
For further information on this Formulations Analyst role in Ballina please contact Cliona O'Malley on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval